How much should I ask for a like new Galaxy Nexus HSPA+?

jcsugrue

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I was considering putting my HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus on Craigslist and buying a Nexus 4. It's two weeks old, I still have all the packaging, sealed accessories and manual, it has an XGEAR Fanton tempered glass screen protector, and includes the real Samsung navigation dock w/ pogo pins. It really meets all my needs, but I have Nexus fever and the only cure is more Nexus.

Sriman

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I was considering putting my HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus on Craigslist and buying a Nexus 4. It's two weeks old, I still have all the packaging, sealed accessories and manual, it has an XGEAR Fanton tempered glass screen protector, and includes the real Samsung navigation dock w/ pogo pins. It really meets all my needs, but I have Nexus fever and the only cure is more Nexus.

I think you can easily get anywhere from $330 - $350 on CL. Don't go to eBay.. You will get ripped on fees..

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Your competition *today* is the $369+shipping/taxes brand new Playstore version.
Personally, I wouldn't buy something off C/L unless it was 20-25% off retail, but you might be lucky and get a hit in $330-350 range.

By Monday your competition's price may or may not have changed significantly.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Your competition *today* is the $369+shipping/taxes brand new Playstore version.
Personally, I wouldn't buy something off C/L unless it was 20-25% off retail, but you might be lucky and get a hit in $330-350 range.

By Monday your competition's price may or may not have changed significantly.

Where are you getting $369+ from?? The thing has been $349 on google site for quite some time now.

Just curious...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know for sure what you can get but sell it QUICK before the Nexus 4 is released or the value will drop drastically.

nexus89

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 4 is 349...wonder how much theyre pricing the galaxy nexus at now

I'd like to sell mine as well!! But I'll have to see how much it goes for at play store and whether or not to buy lg nexus since I saw another rumor mentioned nexus 3 from samsung

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Where are you getting $369+ from?? The thing has been $349 on google site for quite some time now.
Dock and a screen protector. OP wants to recoup that investment.

Personally I was tempted to get a Gnex, but knew patience woukd be rewarded.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa