- 21 Posts
MHL/HD Adapter No longer Works after 4.1.2
Heads up! If you have an MHL adapter to hook your phone to your tv via HDMI it may no longer work. Just tried it today and it does nothing. It worked before the update.
I've also had issues with phone keeping up to date with battery percentage app and actual system battery percentage in settings. Wish I was still on 4.1.1.
- 01-14-2013, 04:10 PM #2
- 01-26-2013, 07:55 AM #3
- 02-14-2013, 09:46 AM #4
- 02-21-2013, 07:35 PM #5
- 02-22-2013, 09:05 AM #6
Re: MHL/HD Adapter No longer Works after 4.1.2
I have a MHL adapter and it has worked through every OTA update to my current 4.2.1 including after rooting. I don't think your issue is with the official updates.
Are you using a Samsung adapter or other brand? Mine is Samsung.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- By cdf3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:23 AM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM
- By dale.elder in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:46 PM
- By Jmayn in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2011, 04:12 AM
- By mikerainey in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:31 PM