new google now...specifically tracking

MrProph

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how this works? i ordered something and got a tracking number but it was not emailed to me so i emailed myself the link to the website tracking number hoping it would get picked up but i yet to see anything

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Never mind. I think you're asking about package tracking for Google Now. I thought that was going to be updated as a part of 4.2 which hasn't been pushed out yet.

Let me know if I'm incorrect.

nb

nipcarlover

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I thought that was going to be updated as a part of 4.2 which hasn't been pushed out yet.

Let me know if I'm incorrect.

nb
No, it is not part of Android 4.2.. It was released alongside Android 4.2, but is available as an update to the google search app for Android 4.1.1+ devices.

sk3litor

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how this works? i ordered something and got a tracking number but it was not emailed to me so i emailed myself the link to the website tracking number hoping it would get picked up but i yet to see anything

Package tracking is a " card" in Google now. Which means it will scan your gmail for tracking info that has been emailed to you. If you look through all the cards in Google now you will actually see the card before it's even used. That is of coarse if you have the updated Google now. So as long as you get gmailed some sort of package tracking info Google now should automatically find it in your gmail and pull it up for you

I don't need no stinking signature