Root Nexus 4.1.1 without wiping phone?
Is there a way, preferably a one-click way to root the Nexus but not wipe everything (like the good ol' z4root days)?
I'm finding my nexus is slowing a bit and I'd like to pump the processor a bit, but I'm really not interested in wiping the unit and starting from scratch (even with all of google's awesome auto syncing).
- 11-05-2012, 06:15 PM #2
- 11-05-2012, 08:36 PM #4
- By dizywizy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2011, 04:40 PM
- By G6Pilot2B in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:34 PM
- By brandonc in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:47 PM
- By Syco54645 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:13 PM
- By Syco54645 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2010, 12:04 PM