So basically my phone has screen burn at the top of the screen and also where the keyboard is, it's been annoying me for a few weeks now and I've decided to maybe claim on the warranty for it, samsung said they would take it in to have a look at it and replace it if it's a manufacturers fault (which it is), now the only issue I'm facing is that I've unlocked the bootloader and rooted it, now I read online that re-locking the bootloader and putting stock firmware back on it will leave them unaware and will stop the warranty being void..is this true? Also how long is it likely to take for me to get my phone back?
- By mr.rk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:05 PM
- By passtheboll in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2010, 02:37 AM
- By lonelyphoenix7#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:48 AM
- By htceris1004 in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2010, 01:33 AM
- By alex1080p#AC in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:08 PM