- 5 Posts
Voice won't produce my company Memlok
I speak this word, (MemLok), my company, and the word is in my personal dictionary. I am using the Android keyboard. The lower case version of my company is also in the personal dictionary but I don't get anything close when I speak it. Any suggestions?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-06-2012, 04:03 PM #2Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
Re: Voice won't produce my company Memlok
Try getting a different keyboard app from the Play Store and see if that helps. Something like Swype (beta) may be a good option as it's owned by Dragonsoft - Naturally Speaking, so their voice recognition is very good. For downloading Swype (beta) go here and sign up for an account.
- By jeffreykime in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:03 PM
- By NickB2005 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:05 PM
- By Chum in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:29 PM
- By gino_76ph#IM in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:33 PM
- By ctychick in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:01 AM