Sprint Nexus Battery Drain
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 32gig Nexus and have noticed the battery drain is horrible!! I am running the stock ROM that is JB 4.1.1. Has anyone else noticed this and is it a known issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-11-2012, 09:15 AM #2
- 1,190 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Sprint Nexus Battery Drain
I have been getting pretty good battery life until yesterday. We were at an Irish Festival and I was trying to upload a 30 second video to FB. The phone got hot and the battery drained to 10% in about 20 minutes from full! The culprit turned out to be Dropbox even though there was nothing in the notification bar, it was trying to upload the video. I unchecked the upload from camera and all is good. I usually get 6-7 hours with moderate use, much better than my NS4G. Check your running apps. Good luck.
What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
Sent from 'Just Over The Line' with my GnexWhat?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- 11-11-2012, 11:20 AM #3
- 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM #5
- By bksharp69 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:35 AM
- By clavodulce16 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2012, 06:54 AM
- By ulnek in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2012, 11:09 AM
- By LCW in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:44 AM
- By kevinC1124 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:04 PM