Sprint Nexus Battery Drain
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 32gig Nexus and have noticed the battery drain is horrible!! I am running the stock ROM that is JB 4.1.1. Has anyone else noticed this and is it a known issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-11-2012, 09:15 AM #2
- 1,424 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Sprint Nexus Battery Drain
I have been getting pretty good battery life until yesterday. We were at an Irish Festival and I was trying to upload a 30 second video to FB. The phone got hot and the battery drained to 10% in about 20 minutes from full! The culprit turned out to be Dropbox even though there was nothing in the notification bar, it was trying to upload the video. I unchecked the upload from camera and all is good. I usually get 6-7 hours with moderate use, much better than my NS4G. Check your running apps. Good luck.
What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
Sent from 'Just Over The Line' with my Gnex
- 11-11-2012, 11:20 AM #3
- 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM #5
- By bksharp69 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:35 AM
- By clavodulce16 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2012, 06:54 AM
- By ulnek in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2012, 11:09 AM
- By LCW in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:44 AM
- By kevinC1124 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:04 PM