- 103 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen won't turn on when receiving notifications
I have been using go SMS and I just got bored of it so decided to use the stock SMS app and I noticed when I receive messages now the screen doesn't turn on anymore it used to light up when using go SMS but I can't figure out how to get it to work again.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-12-2012, 07:50 PM #3
Re: Screen won't turn on when receiving notifications
as far as I know the screen stays off when you're using stock apps. If you like that option, go back to GoSMS (or try another 3rd party app). For me I use a custom ROM that allows me to tweak the notification light to blink every 1.5 seconds. For me that's all I need, instead of the screen lighting up.
- By theholyfork in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 10:59 AM
- By kidgonesmall in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2011, 04:29 PM
- By blackatom in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:05 AM
- By gatortuba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
- By bballintom22 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:00 PM