- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Vainilla 4.1.2 Jellybean
Help with Galaxy Nexus GSM Root!!
Hi! I would really appreciate your help here! Look, I downloaded the Nexus Root Toolkit because I was told that was the easiest way to root the GNex. I already rooted a device with the Command Prompt, a Motorola Xoom. I just really need help. Its a GSM GNex running 4.1.2
- 11-13-2012, 01:10 PM #2
Re: Help with Galaxy Nexus GSM Root!!
I rooted using Wug's Toolkit.
[Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v1.5.5 [Updated 11/04/12]: Nexus S 4G Thread - xda-developers
I did not install CWM recovery, so I can't comment on that, but it worked and it really simple.
EDIT: I went back and used Wug's Toolkit to install a custom recovery too. Worked like a charm.
- By ehsaan in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:51 PM
- By pwnageman in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:14 PM
- By PeteZa_Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:20 PM
- By hull22 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2011, 01:43 PM
- By roguefromnyc in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:38 AM