Google Voice on the Nexus having problems
I installed Google Voice on my Verizon Nexus and had the voice mail taken over on the phone by Google Voice, which is what I need. Now if someone calls my Google Voice number and it goes to voice mail, it's going to my Verizon voice mail. Anyone else having an issue?
- 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM #2
Re: Google Voice on the Nexus having problems
They're calling your Google Voice number, yet they're being directed to your Verizon voice mail? I don't even know how that's possible. I could understand it happening the other way around (with conditional call forwarding), but I've never heard of Google Voice calls going to a carrier's voice mail system.
Have you updated to the latest version of Google Voice? A new version was just released today (to fix the Jellybean 4.2 incompatibility). After you update, be sure to launch the Google Voice app at least once so that it will be active.--Inspector Gadget
Palm OS:Palm V / Palm IIIc / Visor Prism / Visor Phone / Treo 270 / Treo 600 / Treo 650
Windows Mobile: Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Diamond
WebOS: Palm Pre
Android: HTC EVO 4G / HTC EVO 3D / Motorola Xoom / My Daily Drivers: Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Galaxy Nexus
- By stimpy01234 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
- By Corban227 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:48 PM
- By The Miz in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2011, 04:02 PM
- By Double Tap in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:13 PM