- 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM #2
- 11-13-2012, 08:12 PM #3
- 11-13-2012, 08:42 PM #4
Re: Play store error
I've had this happen before. If you click on the error it should give you a more specific error code. Try searching for that error code.
The solution for me was to delete my Google account and re-add it (Settings, scroll down to your account, click it. Click your account again, click the three-dotted menu towards the top, Remove account). Somewhere along the line a key or certificate gets out of date or becomes invalid and Play Store cannot recreate it.
Random question, but do you use two-step authentication?
- 11-13-2012, 08:45 PM #5
- 01-11-2014, 04:46 AM #7
- By trumpetdude88 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:39 AM
- By brahmaji1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:33 AM
- By Rionken86x in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 05-12-2013, 11:22 AM
- By jodokastlwc in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:18 PM
- By cdemot02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM