someone give me a quick run-down on chargers/charging?
So I picked up a used GNex in excellent condition (the guy is ordering an N7 as soon as he can), but it has no charger, just the mini-USB cable. Can I use the Apple 2-prong adapter that plugs into the wall (thrilled to be rid of the old 3GS too!)? I don't know what the wall adapter actually does. Does it protect the phone, or lower current into it? Can I use any old adapter with a female USB connection? I would like to be able to plug it into the wall overnight.
Thanks for any help.
- 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 02:19 PM #3
Re: someone give me a quick run-down on chargers/charging?
Congrats on your upgrade and welcome to the Nexus!
I have to admit, I'm not as careful as I probably should be regarding voltage output, but I have used plenty of different chargers without adverse effect. This includes iPhone, Palm, other samsung, motorola, HTC and even my bluetooth chargers. It's one of the beauties of having a standard system.
Also, if you do happen to mess up the battery somehow, you can always buy a new one and pop it in.
- By ebauman in forum LG Revolution Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:11 AM
- By bugmage in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2012, 06:46 AM
- By Webst3r in forum Motorola Devour Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:46 AM
- By d3xn2o in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 61Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:52 AM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM