White bars on side of lock screen on v4.2
With the OTA 4.2 update when I wake up my GNex there are these white bars on each side of the screen. They are there for about 1-2 seconds and then go away.
Anyone know what that is? It's sort of like " ] [ " those symbols on each side of the screen in that orientation.
- 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM #3
- 11-16-2012, 01:28 PM #5
- 262 Posts
- root/stock 4.1.2 and CM10
Re: White bars on side of lock screen on v4.2
It works better if you put your thumb on the clock widget and swipe down. You'll see it puts a white outline around the screens. This puts the lockscreen into "widget mode" I guess you can call it. So you can swipe between screens easier and it pushes the unlock slider down and out of the way. This is how you edit the screens and add widgets. To get back to the unlock just tap the small padlock at the bottom.
- 11-17-2012, 06:39 PM #6
- By dallen13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:37 PM
- By dbeatty1954 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
- By m.a.l. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:53 PM
- By lumpy211 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM
- By skagen in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:09 PM