- 2 Posts
4.2 Update and Broken Power Button Help
I have a broken power button on my Galaxy Nexus but prior to the 4.2 update, I was able to use apps such as widget locker and others to unlock by pressing the volume buttons instead. After the update, I found that I am no longer able to do so, despite trying numerous other applications.
Does anyone have a solution? Or is there anyway I can downgrade to 4.1 again?
- 11-19-2012, 08:51 PM #2
- 1,464 Posts
Re: 4.2 Update and Broken Power Button Help
In your standard Android Settings did you make sure to set Security to "None"? Otherwise the Volume Buttons won't wake the device using WidgetLocker (at least for mine though I'm still on 4.1.2).
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By kelann77 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
- By callofduty4 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:51 PM
- By Mayem007 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
- By AHfootball12 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:13 AM
- By dixonba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:13 AM