Has bluetooth issue been fixed on Vzw Nexus?
Just recently switched from the Thunderbolt to the Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.1.
Before acquiring the phone, or any phone for that matter, I do a thorough search for any know issues. To my knowledge this device has had sporadic issues with Bluetooth, especially after the 4.2 update.
When trying to connect to computer via Bluetooth, my computer recognizes the phone, but always has an issue pairing.
I paired my old thunderbolt, and my Jawbone headset successfully, but not the computer.
Anyone have any ideas how I can correct this/ Is this a driver issue?
VZW galaxy nexus running Jelly Bean 4.1.1
Alienware aurora running 64 bit windows 7.
- 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM #2
- 1,914 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By djncanada in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:13 AM
- By Cyrilmak in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 08:15 PM
- By k425 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 14Last Post: 08-30-2011, 12:47 PM
- By motionxxusxx in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:44 PM
- By Ruben in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:30 AM