1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM 10 Nightlies Having Issue with System UI constantly restarting/crashing

Hi everyone.

I have a Verizon GNex. I'm running it rooted with Cyanogen 10 nightlies on it. It's great except for the fact that the SYSTEM UI keeps crashing and restarting. Any ideas on how to fix this?

LMK

-Seth

ROM
    cm10 mostly

Default Re: CM 10 Nightlies Having Issue with System UI constantly restarting/crashing

Are you running by any chance I find it and CM10 didn't like to play together while the chart was shown in notifications

Default Re: CM 10 Nightlies Having Issue with System UI constantly restarting/crashing

I'm having an issue with the latest stable crashing when you turn off your screen while in the tumbler app

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

FYI... I'm have the same issue with the system UI crashing and re starting over and over. I have to take out the battery to stop it from endlessly restarting the UI. However, I'm not rooted, or using any custom ROM, so I don't think it's a CM10 issue. I am using Nova Launcher, though, and I wonder if it has anything to do with that?

System ui has been crashing at least once a day for the past 2 days now. It's getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by sethgoldstein View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have a Verizon GNex. I'm running it rooted with Cyanogen 10 nightlies on it. It's great except for the fact that the SYSTEM UI keeps crashing and restarting. Any ideas on how to fix this?

LMK

-Seth
    Is your phone working better now? I'm still having the issue, considering flashing a nightly

I am trying this (uninstalling Battery Widget Reborn) now, and will update if it stops the problem.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

I had the same issue with Battery Widget Reborn and CM10. Hopefully since Android 4.2 uses a different systemUI that the app will play better with CM10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I'm still having the issue, don't know what causes it, but occasionally when I change wallpapers using wallbase, it happens

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

I am actually having this issue on my EVO LTE as well. Did you fix this?