- 3 Posts
[Q] HELP!! Galaxy Nexus stuck
hey sorry if this has been brought up in other threads but im freaking out..
I flashed a 4.2 rom and got the sdcard/0 thing happening and then i copied everything from the duplicate folder over to the original folder..BUT when I originally flashed the 4.2 rom i think some stuff was deleted because i had certain apps there but not other ones and my music etc was gone..i think that i must have deleted something really important because now im stuck in a boot loop!! i've been stuck in a boot loop before but then i usually just reflashed my old rom and everything was good! this time it stays there forever and my computer wont even recognize it...almost everything is gone from my sdcard and there are no backups(even though i made one they are no where to be found)i have one rom on my sdcard that i can see and i know its worked before 100% and i keep trying to flash that one but its still boot looping even though i know this rom works for me...what could have been deleted and how can i get my phone back on?!? right now my phones out of commission but im sure you guys can find some solution..hoping anyways.. please let me know what i can do!
is it possible i deleted boot.img or something?? and if so, how can i get it back since my computer wont recognize my phone?
- 11-21-2012, 06:23 PM #2
- 11-23-2012, 02:27 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: [Q] HELP!! Galaxy Nexus stuck
Before I start a new thread I thought Imight try here.
I just bought a Galaxy Nexus from Ebay. The owner tried to flash AOKP but during the flash precess the phone fell off the table and got disconnected, now when turning on the phone it says "initiating swagger" on a pink unicorn background.
The phone should arrive today, how should I proceed?
- By nadan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
- By mike.mercer in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2012, 10:07 PM
- By speakerdoctor in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:15 AM
- By AlphaNinja09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:12 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2011, 11:34 PM