Google Account Sign in Error? Since NFS MW purchase yesterday

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having this issue both my Galaxy Nexus and my Nexus 7 keep getting sign in error notifications my Google account since yesterday when I installed Need for Speed Most Wanted purchased in the play store. I did sign into my Google account with their online service to connect with friends but promptly changed my password and resigned in on both devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7

mbj8448

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I am getting the same notification on my Nexus 7 and my GS3. I did not install Need for Speed. The only app I downloaded was Echofon. Maybe I'll try uninstalling it. Each time I get the notification, I hit Next and it goes away. So far it has not affected receiving email. But this is annoying.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I got that message a couple times this morning, but it hasn't shown up since. It was pretty random.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I resolved it by manually removing my Google Play Store account from my device then signing back into it.

I was thinking it may have something to do with the new play store update cause every time after hitting next it would goatee some apps. So by manually removing your account you mean you cleared the data on play store?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Shawn Altorio

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same issue this evening on both my Evo 3D and my Note 10.1. So I wiped the Google Play cache through the app manager, and we'll see how that does... so far, so good.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking it may have something to do with the new play store update cause every time after hitting next it would goatee some apps. So by manually removing your account you mean you cleared the data on play store?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

What version of the Playstore are you running? The old version is 3.10.9. If you are still on that (like me) that is not the issue.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been having the error pop up without touching the phone at all, the past couple days. Just hit sign in and it signs right in. Google is just having some issues right now. Nothing to do with installing apps, I haven't installed any recently.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34