Random reboots and bluetooth issues
My phone just rebooted for the fourth time in a 12 hr period, and my bluetooth issues are constant. Anyone roll back to 4.1.1 (I am rooted and unlocked) because of these issues?
I hate to go to an older version, but I have to constantly reboot to get my bluetooth connectivity back too.
I searched, but so far Google hasn't published anything about a fix to all of these issues.
- By poseidon0513 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM
- By cboycam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:30 PM
- By joshua.worth in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:19 AM
- By live4spd in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:26 PM
- By jcorcione in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:56 PM