- 2 Posts
Problems connecting Samsung Galaxy Nexus to PC. Please help?!
So for some reason, I can't connect my Galaxy Nexus to my PC. When I plug it up through the USB, it recognizes it as an "Unknown Device", and it doesn't let me access anything on it. I installed the drivers and installed them from the Samsung website, and still no luck. And even after doing the "Live Chat" on Samsung.com, I had no luck. The "Samsung Agent" wasn't able to figure out the problem either. Also, when I go to my Device Manager and select "Unknown Device", and try to "Update Driver Software", its says "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date". Yet I still cannot access it... Please help me!
I figured out the problem. Turns out, the transfer cable that came with the phone was bad.
- 11-24-2012, 01:16 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 10:33 AM #3
- 11-24-2012, 01:12 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Problems connecting Samsung Galaxy Nexus to PC. Please help?!
Make sure you have it connected as a media device. When you plug it in, pull down your notification bar to check.
Also, If you have any kind of problems with connection or battery charging, try another usb cable. They do wear out after a while.
- By g-reno in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM
- By britt376 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
- By dhonious in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:13 PM
- By Dragerman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2012, 12:17 PM
- By fasst27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:32 PM