Problems connecting Samsung Galaxy Nexus to PC. Please help?!

sizzlinninja

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So for some reason, I can't connect my Galaxy Nexus to my PC. When I plug it up through the USB, it recognizes it as an "Unknown Device", and it doesn't let me access anything on it. I installed the drivers and installed them from the Samsung website, and still no luck. And even after doing the "Live Chat" on Samsung.com, I had no luck. The "Samsung Agent" wasn't able to figure out the problem either. Also, when I go to my Device Manager and select "Unknown Device", and try to "Update Driver Software", its says "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date". Yet I still cannot access it... Please help me!

---UPDATE---
I figured out the problem. Turns out, the transfer cable that came with the phone was bad.

Last edited:

luigy323

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I own a GalaxyS2. IM having the exact problems.. I tried the same things you did and nothing. I think the phone is the problem.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Stephen Jensen

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you have it connected as a media device. When you plug it in, pull down your notification bar to check.
Also, If you have any kind of problems with connection or battery charging, try another usb cable. They do wear out after a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49