- 39 Posts
Screen randomly goes blank since 4.2
Ever since I updated to 4.2, my nexus screen will randomly turn off and not turn back on again. It still takes inputs (I still get haptic feedback after touching the screen), but turning it on and off again only affects the backlight, the whole screen stays blank. A reboot fixes the problem... just curious if anybody else has experienced this or found a fix?
Thanks in advance!
- 11-26-2012, 07:04 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- 11-27-2012, 04:07 AM #3
- By KurtTX in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
- By bassman in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:00 PM
- By jwalker007 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:58 PM
- By TheBrinos in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:52 PM
- By roylan101 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2011, 09:34 AM