trying to root having error. cannot load maguro.img, unknow error
guys help me here, i am stuck here, when ever i try to use enter the command i get this message , i dont know wat to do. i have transferred su.zip into phone memory and maguro.img into sdk into platform tools.. what should i do now
- 12-01-2012, 07:35 AM #2
- 6,005 Posts
Re: trying to root having error. cannot load maguro.img, unknow error
ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries
search for Galaxy nexus. download the file from second column("Download recovery"). download the right file. GSM. i believe your is GSM.
rename the downloaded file to maguro
place it in platformtools folder. run the same command. you should be flashing the right file or it will fail. ask if you have deciding if the file you are downloading is right or now.
- By NEDNERBISH in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 20Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:16 PM
- By deleon977 in forum LG SpectrumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2012, 11:35 PM
- By Chepo84126 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:54 PM
- By honestlyx21 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:21 AM
- By sremai in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:45 AM