- 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy Nexus from Newegg not activating???
That was relatively painless. Most painful part was going through the 10 minutes of prompts before it finally gave me an option to talk to a human and get it worked out. No surprise, I'm sure, but this is verily better than the Droid 1.
I just feel like a jackass for the three hours I spent factory resetting/restarting/unplugging/replugging the stupid thing (landline was in use) before I got around to calling VZW.
- 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM #4
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3048Last Post: 03-08-2013, 03:43 PM
- By egarcia85 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:09 AM
- By cj100570 in forum Google Nexus QReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:08 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:38 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2012, 07:38 AM