My current setting :-
    Custom ROM - Codename (CNA)
    Trinity Kernel
    GMail - Automatic Sync off
    GPS - off
    GO Launcher
    Battery Calibration App
    2300mAh Battery used

Can you possibly push the settings it even more further so I could get at least 24 hours of usage without dying on me?
    Or am I being just to damn greedy,
    Any advice on boosting battery life would be great!

Default Re: Battery Life (once again),

I think your being to greedy... 21 hours with 11% left on the battery is damn good. Trinity or Lean Kernel is probably the best two options out there...
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    I think your being to greedy... 21 hours with 11% left on the battery is damn good. Trinity or Lean Kernel is probably the best two options out there...
    I've been so obsessed with the battery life on my Gnex ever since i got this, constantly searching for how to improve it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by shkim698 View Post
    I've been so obsessed with the battery life on my Gnex ever since i got this, constantly searching for how to improve it, lol
    Understandable.. If your getting in that ball park of usage life cycles then your doing darn good... I would be thrilled with that, I get usually online 8-10 on average but then again I use my phone quite a lot to check the forums and the kids play a ton of Angry Birds.
    Paul

Is it possible to extend battery life with stock ROM? LOOKS LIKE JUICEDEFENDER is extending it a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Understandable.. If your getting in that ball park of usage life cycles then your doing darn good... I would be thrilled with that, I get usually online 8-10 on average but then again I use my phone quite a lot to check the forums and the kids play a ton of Angry Birds.
    i use my phone quite heavily as well, constantly checking my emails, browsing, listening to music and playing a ton of Angry Birds as well, lol.

Is it possible to extend battery life with stock ROM? LOOKS LIKE JUICEDEFENDER is extending it a bit. Sent from my Nexus 7
    juicedefender didn't really help and also need either pro or ultimate to use it fully.

I've never bothered with Juice Defender or other 3rd party battery management apps. Android OS does a good job itself and I just make it habit to make sure my apps are closed down when I finish. Also things like keeping screen brightness down to a very minimum and not on auto saves a lot.
    Paul