Trinity Kernel
GMail - Automatic Sync off
GPS - off
GO Launcher
Battery Calibration App
2300mAh Battery used

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Can you possibly push the settings it even more further so I could get at least 24 hours of usage without dying on me?
Or am I being just to damn greedy, :p
Any advice on boosting battery life would be great!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think your being to greedy... 21 hours with 11% left on the battery is damn good. Trinity or Lean Kernel is probably the best two options out there...

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I think your being to greedy... 21 hours with 11% left on the battery is damn good. Trinity or Lean Kernel is probably the best two options out there...

I've been so obsessed with the battery life on my Gnex ever since i got this, constantly searching for how to improve it, lol

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been so obsessed with the battery life on my Gnex ever since i got this, constantly searching for how to improve it, lol

Understandable.. If your getting in that ball park of usage life cycles then your doing darn good... I would be thrilled with that, I get usually online 8-10 on average but then again I use my phone quite a lot to check the forums and the kids play a ton of Angry Birds.

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to extend battery life with stock ROM? LOOKS LIKE JUICEDEFENDER is extending it a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Understandable.. If your getting in that ball park of usage life cycles then your doing darn good... I would be thrilled with that, I get usually online 8-10 on average but then again I use my phone quite a lot to check the forums and the kids play a ton of Angry Birds.

i use my phone quite heavily as well, constantly checking my emails, browsing, listening to music and playing a ton of Angry Birds as well, lol.

Is it possible to extend battery life with stock ROM? LOOKS LIKE JUICEDEFENDER is extending it a bit. Sent from my Nexus 7

juicedefender didn't really help and also need either pro or ultimate to use it fully.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I've never bothered with Juice Defender or other 3rd party battery management apps. Android OS does a good job itself and I just make it habit to make sure my apps are closed down when I finish. Also things like keeping screen brightness down to a very minimum and not on auto saves a lot.