- 12-07-2012, 10:56 PM #2
- 12-10-2012, 11:36 PM #3
- 12-11-2012, 08:53 AM #4
Re: Still no 4.2!?
I had 4.2 as well on my GSM Nexus. It came in over the air and downloaded fine. I flashed over it with Cyanogenmod 10.1 stable due to some issues I had with it.
OP, Are you running stock, unlocked, etc? If you are still missing it, you might want to look into flashing it from using the guides here:
or look into the ones at xda.
- 12-11-2012, 10:49 AM #6
- 12-12-2012, 06:17 PM #8
- 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM #10
- By Brademcee in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:39 PM
- By mikejs78 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 210Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM
- By Holsum in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM
- By bigmacwrap in forum HTC HeroReplies: 24Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:53 AM
- By ardoreal in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:39 PM