Screen taking up 73% of battery???

NeoX12

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
The 'battery' option under settings says the screen's taking up 73% of my battery life....
Any ideas??
Went from 92% to 88% in like 15 mins LOL?!

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The 'battery' option under settings says the screen's taking up 73% of my battery life....
Any ideas??
Went from 92% to 88% in like 15 mins LOL?!

This is got to do with your screen brightness setting like automatic brightness and the level of brightness. lower it and stick to the brightness you are comfortable in.

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Here 63%. As I understand, it shows combine of 100% all the time. Other battery spenders ale too low, 4-7%, and bigger spender is screen, so everything else is going in it's %.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NeoX12

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Here 63%. As I understand, it shows combine of 100% all the time. Other battery spenders ale too low, 4-7%, and bigger spender is screen, so everything else is going in it's %.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Yeah, the screen is the biggest 'eater' here and the rest are stupid apps with 2-6% each
Now it's 84% =_= and brightness is 0% and i'm using the stock wallpaper with AOPK ROM.
Wtf is happening?!

And what kernel should i go for? :D

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the screen is the biggest 'eater' here and the rest are stupid apps with 2-6% each
Now it's 84% =_= and brightness is 0% and i'm using the stock wallpaper with AOPK ROM.
Wtf is happening?!

And what kernel should i go for? :D

I use trinity kernel and made a significant change on the battery life for screen setting. Managed to get it down to 30 - 40%
i hear lean kernel is also good, haven't used it so no opinion there.