still no 4.2.1 update for GNEX?
I'm still on 4.1 on my Galaxy Nexus and I keep getting nagged 12 times a day to upgrade to 4.2 OTA. The problem is I've read so many strange bugs on 4.2 that I want to wait until 4.2.1 to upgrade.
Any idea when 4.2.1 is coming out for the GNEX?
- 12-13-2012, 01:12 AM #2
- 12-13-2012, 06:36 PM #3
- 12-13-2012, 07:35 PM #4
Re: still no 4.2.1 update for GNEX?
thanx Lanhoj, you gave me the confidence to upgrade. BTW, you're right you have to update to 4.2 before it prompts you to upgrade to 4.2.1.
@sizzle81, take a deep breath...let's not do anything you're going to regret here...
- 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM #6
- 12-14-2012, 02:48 PM #7
- 03-02-2013, 07:37 AM #8
- By c0d3m0nk33 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:58 PM
- By videofishbowl in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2012, 12:23 AM
- By jwehrer in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM
- By tduffysd in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:33 AM
- By Brademcee in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:39 PM