- 2 Posts
Prompted to update to 4,2, but I already have 4.2 ?
A couple of weeks ago I was prompted to download and update my Galaxy Nexus to 4.2. I downloaded it but didn't install it...tt says: "Android 4.2 System Update"
I haven't installed it yet because in "About Phone" in the settings it says I have already Android Version 4.2
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't spam or a virus.
Should I go ahead and let it install?
Thanks for any advice!
- 12-14-2012, 08:54 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 01:46 PM #4
- By JMarkyBB in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:51 AM
- By PinkL in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 21Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:43 PM
- By stimulatedboredom in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:48 PM
- By leron86 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:29 AM
- By gypsy76#AC in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:26 AM