Unlocked Galaxy Nexus Will Not Turn On.

pshaw222

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I started experiencing this problem last night. It has worked perfectly for me for 3 months now. No matter what I do, my phone will not turn on. I have tried taking out the battery for a period of time and try to turn it on but, still will not turn on. When I plug it into the charger to charge.. I get the battery charging symbol for about 15 secs and then it turns off and then turns to a completely white battery symbol for about 15 secs.. I have tried numerous tricks and my phone has still not worked for me. Also the day before I was experiencing problems with turn the lock screen on. Could this be a problem?

If anyone, can give me advice to fix this. I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Could the battery simply be drained? Have you tried leaving the phone plugged into a charger for a couple of hours to let the battery fully charge?

pshaw222

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
That's what I thought at first. But I left it on to charge for the night and I am still having the same problem.
Do you know what I can do to fix this? I am thinking about getting a new battery to try to fix the problem.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I suppose you could try a new battery. If there is a T-Mobile store near you, you could see if they will let you try a spare battery in your phone to see if it turns on in the store. That way you don't have to buy a battery only to find out it isn't the battery.

pshaw222

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay I have found it recently it was not the battery but, was the power lock button. I am constantly having problems with the power button. Does anyone know how to fix this ?