Unlocked Galaxy Nexus Will Not Turn On.
I started experiencing this problem last night. It has worked perfectly for me for 3 months now. No matter what I do, my phone will not turn on. I have tried taking out the battery for a period of time and try to turn it on but, still will not turn on. When I plug it into the charger to charge.. I get the battery charging symbol for about 15 secs and then it turns off and then turns to a completely white battery symbol for about 15 secs.. I have tried numerous tricks and my phone has still not worked for me. Also the day before I was experiencing problems with turn the lock screen on. Could this be a problem?
If anyone, can give me advice to fix this. I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!
- 12-16-2012, 12:32 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 12:44 PM #4
Re: Unlocked Galaxy Nexus Will Not Turn On.
I suppose you could try a new battery. If there is a T-Mobile store near you, you could see if they will let you try a spare battery in your phone to see if it turns on in the store. That way you don't have to buy a battery only to find out it isn't the battery.
- By alimac1966 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 228Last Post: 06-24-2015, 01:57 AM
- By GAlex067 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:22 AM
- By bigheadtony6 in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM
- By monkeymisfit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:29 PM
- By kvaughan#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:39 AM