New Yahoo Mail app not showing notifications in status bar
Anybody having the same issue with their GSM Galaxy Nexus? Updated to the most current version of, 188.8.131.5208, tried un-installing and re-installing, clearing data and cache, and I have notifications turned on. Anybody have an ideas?
- 12-20-2012, 10:40 AM #2
- 12-20-2012, 02:57 PM #4
- 12-21-2012, 09:44 AM #6
- 04-23-2013, 03:09 PM #7
- 30 Posts
Re: New Yahoo Mail app not showing notifications in status bar
I had the same issue, although I had the Notification checked within the App setting (using the menu button on top left of the App), Jelly Bean was still blocking it from the notification since I didn't have it checked there. Here is what you need to do. Exit the App, then go to the App info screen (where you are able to Force stop, Clear cache, or uninstall the app, etc..) once there make sure the "Show notification" is checked. That should solve the problem, it did for me.
- 04-23-2013, 08:02 PM #8
- 04-24-2013, 09:24 AM #9
- By dcmidnight in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2012, 05:51 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:28 AM
- By TheHonkey#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:04 AM
- By 172av8r in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:26 AM
- By jwhtc09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 04:37 PM