- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
CyanogenMod 10.1 Boot Loop
Trying to Update JB, downloaded CyanogenMod 10.1, now I get a boot loop.
I used Team Win Recovery Project to wipe System, Cache and Dalvik, it flashed successfully, it then went through the apps to suit the ROM, and after about 1-2 seconds of the 'lock screen', goes to the CyanogenMod load screen. This happens 1 after the other in a never ending loop.
I tried to reflash without wiping data, but this isn't working either. Any suggestions peeps?
- 12-25-2012, 08:37 PM #2
Re: CyanogenMod 10.1 Boot Loop
I like to try other ROMs from time to time too and will sometimes try a new one over the weekend for fun.
Whenever this happens, it's because I forgot to do the factory reset/data wipe in recovery before starting the new ROM.
I know this was more than a few days ago, hope you found the answer before now but that's why I generally see it happen, once I go back and do that - generally get past the loop
- 12-26-2012, 03:13 PM #3
- By dikkitikka in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:40 PM
- By deeemaa in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:17 PM
- By Yourdogsdead in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2010, 04:53 AM
- By joeygoggles in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2010, 12:12 AM
- By Echoes in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:10 AM