LED Lightflow App on Google GSM Galaxy Nexus
I have purchased this application 8 months ago. I have not been able to get it working even once :-(
On the other hand...my native notification light settings (inlcuding K-9 mail settings) work perfectly fine.
I have tried disabling all native application settings.
Tried all options mentioned in the FAQs of the app
All my attempts have been futile so far...wonder if anyone else experiencing the same..
- 12-22-2012, 12:31 PM #2
- 12-22-2012, 01:24 PM #3
- 59 Posts
- 12-23-2012, 03:18 PM #6
- 140 Posts
Re: LED Lightflow App on Google GSM Galaxy Nexus
I had the same issue and the developers could not help me. What I did was to go into a file explorer, go into light flow folder, and delete all files. Then restart app, accessibility, and good to go.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By yubeie in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
- By yubeie in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:11 PM
- By gnex4life in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:30 PM
- By reasor1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2012, 08:03 AM
- By sushiglobster in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:42 PM