LED Lightflow App on Google GSM Galaxy Nexus

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have purchased this application 8 months ago. I have not been able to get it working even once :-(
On the other hand...my native notification light settings (inlcuding K-9 mail settings) work perfectly fine.

I have tried disabling all native application settings.
Rebooted phone.
Tried all options mentioned in the FAQs of the app
All my attempts have been futile so far...wonder if anyone else experiencing the same..

gtbarry

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have used the free version of this app without issue since the day I received my Galaxy Nexus.

If you can't get it to work try these steps to get a refund. I have been 100% successful on refunds far past the 15-minute refund window using this method.

1. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../play.google.com/store/account&token=_9TIOSTK

2. Under the Options column, click on the Report a problem link for the app you want refunded.
3. From the Select an option drop down menu, select I'd like to request a refund.
4. Fill out the reason you want a refund and hit the Send Report button.

I usually hear from google within the hour

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you enable the App in accessibility settings?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Yes it has been enabled in the settings. In fact, I did send all the debug details to the developer as well at the time. Unfortunately, we were still unable to resolve the problem.
I am on a stock rooted 4.2 ROM.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have used the free version of this app without issue since the day I received my Galaxy Nexus.

If you can't get it to work try these steps to get a refund. I have been 100% successful on refunds far past the 15-minute refund window using this method.

1. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../play.google.com/store/account&token=dKqsdtaa

2. Under the Options column, click on the Report a problem link for the app you want refunded.
3. From the Select an option drop down menu, select I'd like to request a refund.
4. Fill out the reason you want a refund and hit the Send Report button.

I usually hear from google within the hour

Thanks for the reply. I could do that..but I really hope I can get it to work since I am interested in this app. It is unfortunate that all my attempts have be unsuccessful.

trayes77

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue and the developers could not help me. What I did was to go into a file explorer, go into light flow folder, and delete all files. Then restart app, accessibility, and good to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie