- 337 Posts
Back to stock - So happy!
I've been on custom roms since the summer. Lag, slow downs, tons of time readjusting every little detail each time a new flash was completed.
I was tired of my latest ROM freezing most times I opened Google now, so today I finally went back to stock. I couldn't believe the speed, the fluidity - it's been glorious.
I understand other people must have other experiences, otherwise no one would ever use custom ROMs. But man, I doubt I'll ever bother changing from stock again.
- 12-24-2012, 07:17 AM #2
- 12-24-2012, 08:56 PM #4
- By basscadet in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 18Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:36 AM
- By guedo78 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2011, 04:28 PM
- By stayqued in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:20 PM
- By MRBULLRED in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:49 AM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM