- 28 Posts
- Jelly Bean
I was about to unlock the bootloader on my Galaxy Nexus, but after I type in fastboot oem unlock the command line just says "waiting for device" and nothing happens. Does anyone know what to do?
I have ADB and fastboot setup correctly, there's no problem when I boot into the bootloader from the command line.
- 12-28-2012, 12:04 PM #2
- By tazman1963 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2012, 12:52 PM
- By DooC in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2012, 06:46 PM
- By bobbyyyu in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM
- By unspoken213 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:34 PM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM