Multi Window Support

Joseph Best

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway to get this same functionality on my GNex? Or should I be waiting until the next iteration of Android for this to be available.

Thanks in advance!

chrisbimmermd

May 12, 2011
Visit site
***ERHHH*** Wrong Answer. The long answer is YES. We're just waiting for the developers to develop it. The new Samsung UX now has multi-window support. However, it is built into the custom Samsung software. Hopefully soon developers will hack this and put it into new ROM updates for devices like Nexus 7 and other android devices. Even better, hopefully Google puts multi-window support into one of their next Android versions. Now that Samsung developed it and has already deployed the functionality, it's only a matter of time before we all have multi-window support.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
***ERHHH*** Wrong Answer. The long answer is YES. We're just waiting for the developers to develop it. The new Samsung UX now has multi-window support. However, it is built into the custom Samsung software. Hopefully soon developers will hack this and put it into new ROM updates for devices like Nexus 7 and other android devices. Even better, hopefully Google puts multi-window support into one of their next Android versions. Now that Samsung developed it and has already deployed the functionality, it's only a matter of time before we all have multi-window support.

So the short answer is still NO. In addition, Jelly Bean already has split window capabilities built in. It just does not work in the Galaxy Nexus. It does work in the Nexus tablet. Don't be so cocky in your responses next time.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So the short answer is still NO. In addition, Jelly Bean already has split window capabilities built in. It just does not work in the Galaxy Nexus. It does work in the Nexus tablet. Don't be so cocky in your responses next time.

Whoa whoa whoa Nexus tablet has that? How do i use it?! xDD Or is it only for nexus 10....because I have nexus 7...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10