Photo gallery app similar to the Note 2/S3?

Alkajak

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I hate that it's only 3x3, I have rooted my phone and installed AOKP on it, so I have removed the Google search bar and have the entire 5x5 screen to use. My girlfriend has the Note 2 and she is able to use her picture frame widget to make a picture on her home screen 6x6 without depixelation. I would like something similar as I have a school schedule I would like to be full size and readable on an entire page of the home screen.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
You could always upload it to drive and edit with gimp. I don't believe the widgets will work with non samsung phones.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Alkajak

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You could always upload it to drive and edit with gimp. I don't believe the widgets will work with non samsung phones.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I asked for something similar, and I'm not quite sure what you mean by edit the picture. The picture is fine.
The Galaxy Nexus is a Samsung phone. It just has a different UI.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh I've misread your initial post. Sometimes I'm not to smart.
It sounded like what you want to do is make your schedule your home screen background.

sadiqsamm

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Try a launcher that allows you to resize your Widgets like go launcher EX.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Alkajak

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I already use Nova Launcher which lets me resize. When I resize it to be full screen, the widget doesn't actually change size, it just becomes more centered, while the widget frame is now full screen.