Yet another battery post
I smashes my iPhone for the last time last week so I traded for a galaxy nexus.
BEST IDEA EVER. Anyway, the phone almost always thinks its charging.
Today at work to save battery life I popped the battery out a little but it was still in the phone I guess because I was at 14% after work.
Now it wont stop going back and forth between charging and discharge and pops up with the plug in warning. Had to buy a charging pack just to get home!
Virgin wireless guy said try reloading the software... where is my restore button?(jk)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 12:28 PM #4
- 296 Posts
Re: Yet another battery post
Unfortunately, that's probably not a battery issue, but instead a USB port issue.
My phone thinks its charging ALL THE TIME
I solved mine by gently(!) nudging the little nib up to straighten it, and haven't had any problems since.
nbDumbphones>Treo 650>Apache>Mogul>Raphael>Palm Pre>Samsung Epic 4g>Evo 4g>Epic 4g Touch>GSM Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy S3 + Nexus 4
- 01-22-2013, 09:47 AM #6
Dumbphones>Treo 650>Apache>Mogul>Raphael>Palm Pre>Samsung Epic 4g>Evo 4g>Epic 4g Touch>GSM Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy S3 + Nexus 4
- 296 Posts
- By zstern23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 06:26 PM
- By deandino2359 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2011, 10:36 AM
- By Jaggrey in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:09 PM
- By sushiguy732 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:53 AM
- By taalibeen in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 34Last Post: 07-13-2010, 05:00 PM