- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Volume with 4.2.1
I've had enough. A few months ago I was updated to 4.2.1. Since then my speaker volume seems to be less than half of what it was. The speakers on the GN were never great but if I played a song to someone they'd be able to hear it. Now, it is really quiet on full volume.
In app equalisers don't seem to work. In fact, the volume gets quieter when putting the equaliser to max in the Google music app. Volume boosters don't work.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I would root it but then I won't be able to use my Barclays app.
- 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 441 Posts
Re: Volume with 4.2.1
Google changed the code, so all the "booster" apps that worked before do not work with the latest upgrades. Do a search and you will find multiple threads on this. Hopefully the upcoming new phones will have better speakers in them.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-21-2013, 12:17 PM #3
- 1,946 Posts
Re: Volume with 4.2.1In app equalisers don't seem to work. In fact, the volume gets quieter when putting the equaliser to max in the Google music app. Volume boosters don't work.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By mistermojorizin in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 06:45 AM
- By Sean Brunett in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:57 PM
- By RK73 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
- By cm40 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:01 PM
- By redbirds23 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:10 PM