- 7 Posts
Just had my GN replaced by Vodafone as my previous one broke. The new one they have given me seems to be a factory restored one. It is running 4.1.1 and i can't get OTA 4.2. Can anyone help please.
phone status is as follows.
Just managed to find build details.
android-build@vpbs1 )#1 SMP PREEMPT
Last edited by mty2608; 01-24-2013 at 04:23 AM.
- 01-24-2013, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Help Needed
Try clearing the data and cache in Google Services Framework and then check again for an update.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By rockhead11 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
- By navalynt in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
- By gadget in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM