What happened to all the pogo pin docks for the GNex?!?

its_lucky

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I've searched far and wide. Saw 2 on ebay, but I've had so many issues with ebay that's more like a last resort kind of thing. it's not even on Amazon (although there they still have still the one for the Nexus S). So I figured I'd ask one of the greatest android forums in the world... can someone recommend a reputable place where I can find a pogo pin dock for the GSM GNex? ...
Thanks in advance for any help!:D

p.s. this is where all my idevice friends would give me . No matter what the specs are and the numbers say, it's still a chore to find a simple accessory for my amazing android phone. idevices get their whole own section of stuff to choose from in just about any store. I don't want it to be insanely over-saturated like the idevices... but ... WHY CAN'T MY PHONE GET ANY OF THAT LOVE?!?!?:mad:
/rant

p.p.s. Team Android all the way!:cool:

randyw

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Ebay is the only place I have seen them. The Play Store never got any. And the ones on ebay all seem to be in the UK and they want way to much for them.

aboveavg

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I've got a pogo pin desktop dock if anyone is still interested. Used. Fits all models and works with extended battery. $40 plus shipping.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Does it work for the CDMA version? None of the pogo docks I've found work for CDMA, much less with an extended battery. I'd be interested.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

aboveavg

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My phone was with sprint and I had an extended battery. I think I sanded the side of the dock a little to get to to fit. Nothing noticeable though, your phone should fit.