Is my phone hacked?!
Ok so... I'm not sure what's going on. I was scrolling through my music on my galaxy nexus and there was this mysterious track it was titled Temp and a bunch of numbers. Photo is attached. And it seems to be a microphone recording of me I think. I could hear computer keyboard typing and stuff. I'm not sure how it recorded it in the first place without me knowing. So I'm wondering if my phone has a hacker on it or some kind of malware maybe? Has anyone come across this? and it had no ending like the minutes/seconds were 0:00 as if it was a live recording. This is so weird...
Can anyone help me? xD Also if it matters, I'm using Apex Launcher Pro.
- 01-25-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 01-25-2013, 08:53 PM #4
- 01-25-2013, 09:09 PM #6
- 01-25-2013, 09:11 PM #7
- 01-25-2013, 09:57 PM #8
Re: Is my phone hacked?!
Seems to me like you inadvertently turned on a voice memo recorder at some point. Like others have said, the chances of hitting the lottery are better than your phone being hacked.
For the sake of knowing, go to the play store and download OI file manager. Navigate to that file and click/hold on it. From the pop up menu check out the creation date. Maybe you'll remember playing with something on your phone from that day.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 01-25-2013, 11:02 PM #11
- 02-05-2013, 12:44 PM #13
- 02-08-2013, 10:18 PM #14
- By sms1357 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
- By sms1357 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-18-2012, 03:11 PM
- By sandorberry in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2010, 07:58 PM
- By ywenz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:35 AM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2010, 12:13 PM