- 23 Posts
Galaxy Nexus Charging while not on charger. Help needed
Hello all, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on what to do with my phone.
A few days ago I took my phone off of the charger and I noticed the battery icon still had the lightning bolt still active. I turned the screen off and then magically it turned back on. I figured maybe I'd pop out the battery and power cycle the phone, maybe that would fix it. Well, it did. Then maybe 2 days later the same thing happened all over again, so I decided to follow the same process that I did before but, to no no avail.
If anyone has any suggestions, tips or possible solutions to this problem please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance!
- 01-31-2013, 03:13 AM #2
- 117 Posts
- Stock ICS
Re: Galaxy Nexus Charging while not on charger. Help needed
This thread worked for me as well. Good luck!
Unfortunately, that's probably not a battery issue, but instead a USB port issue.
My phone thinks its charging ALL THE TIME
I solved mine by gently(!) nudging the little nib up to straighten it, and haven't had any problems since.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By Jaredshoes in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:09 AM
- By Joseph Best in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2013, 11:28 AM
- By IsaacKendall in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 PM
- By optimus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 99Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:18 PM
- By Supakitsune in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2011, 10:22 AM