How do i flash Verizon Gnex back to stock with no computer?
Is there any way to flash back to a stock official OS without connecting to a computer? I'm currently running 4.1.1 and the usb port only works with charging cables. An old charger got wet and I plugged it in to my phone without knowing. Ever since, it does not work with any data cables. my screen is shattered, usb port doesn't work, and I'm rooted/unlocked on an unofficial OS. I'd like to flash back to stock so that I can use Verizon's insurance to get to get it replaced.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM #2
Re: How do i flash Verizon Gnex back to stock with no computer?
Try reposting this on the Verizon GNex forum since it is a more active forum, but can't you just do a factory reset?
I voided my warranty.
- By socalpunk in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
- By socalpunk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:08 PM
- By BillK in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:16 PM
- By DirtMcGirt in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:47 AM
- By Rush Lindsay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 10:59 AM