- 2 Posts
4.2.2 OTA Update broke FoxFi :(
Anyone have a fix for this? When I try connecting to my hot spot, authentication fails. If leave the password blank, it will connect for about 30 seconds with no internet access, then disconnect me without any kind of error.
I have tried from multiple computers so I know it is my device!
Is my clock suppose to look funky like this?
- 03-23-2013, 10:17 AM #2
- 626 Posts
Re: 4.2.2 OTA Update broke FoxFi :(When I let go of what I am; I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
Current devices: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
- 03-23-2013, 07:28 PM #3
- By aauspitz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2010, 08:40 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Motorola Cliq and DextReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
- By A855 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 211Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:20 PM
- By kinglord in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:00 AM
- By DrDownload in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:09 AM