dialogue box icon in text messages

Ashley French1

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting a dialogue box icon with an exclamation point in the corner of the inside a little circle. As far as I can tell my messages are going through. Any ideas?

Ashley French1

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Inside of a text message, next to the time the message was sent there is a tiny little icon of a dialogue box and in the corner of the box there is an exclamation point in a circle. It disappears after a while and as far as I can tell my messages are being sent. I recently had to do an insurance claim and this new nexus is really sucky. Messages are taking forever to send especially MMS and I am getting MMS that were sent days before.

Ashley French1

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I have Verizon...I don't know what APN settings are and my messages are taking hours to go through. I sent two messages earlier this morning and they still haven't gone through. Could this be an issue with the update that allows group messaging?

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Using stock messaging app? Not sure what it could be unless the phone was not getting a good signal and those messages were delayed until you had a better signal. I would suggest taking it to a Verizon store. When I had Verizon in the past, any problems I had, I was able to bring it in and they would fix it on the spot. They are pretty good about that. Also have you tried in locations with a better signal?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc